08 December 2003

Question: What would you do if you had a few million dollars?

Answer: If I had enough money that I wouldn't have to work ever again, I would go to college forever. FOREVER. I may or may not get any more degrees, but I would definitely take every class at the University of Iowa. I would buy a house in Iowa City and, naturally, have season tickets for the football games. Of course, with enough money not to have to worry about anything, I could make some attempts to get some work in California, living in Iowa City when I'm not working. Auditing classes rather than actually doing the work for them (unless, of course, the work seemed interesting) would be pretty sweet. Please keep in mind that most of the classes would be undergraduate level because, seriously, who wants to be that smarmy grad school guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home