10 December 2003

My old college roommate (my god, I already talk like an old person), Joseph, is coming to Orlando tomorrow for a visit. This should be pretty exciting, what with his having lived about 100 miles away for the past six months and our collective visits equaling exactly one. Regardless, it should be a pretty fun time at the old Walt Disney World Resort. It's strange to think like a Disney Guest, planning out things to do and what to see. I'm over it.

In other news, I've been offered a new position within the Company as an intern for the next six months at the Disney Institute as a Youth Programs Facilitator. Essentially, I'll be leading educational field trips (c'mon roller coaster physics) at Walt Disney World for visiting school groups 2nd-12th grade. Should be an experience, plus it's a raise from what I'm doing now and will most likely be much more enjoyable. And no more closing hours, as the field trips usually begin about 7am. Hooray for going to work when it's still night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home