18 February 2004

Tonight, one of my roommates participated in a lame Walt Disney World College Program "Singled Out" game at everyone's favorite STD petri dish, Vista Way. He was, naturally, eliminated, and the other roommates and I took pictures of his walk of shame (too bad he was the only one eliminated in his round--sucker). I noticed a few things during this wonderful event that I feel like sharing with you.
1. I am older than just about everyone here. The four people who were doing the "singling out" were 20, 19, 20, and 19, respectively. I remember living in Disney housing when I was 19 and 20, and that seems like quite a long time ago.
2. Chick-Fil-A is a distraction. So are boobies.
3. In a more serious note, I couldn't help but notice that all the categories that were selected to be eliminated (dry sense of humor, casual dress, etc.) are categories into which I FIT. In other words, no 19-year-old sluts want me. Is this a bad thing? Most likely not.
Remember ANYONE but Bush in 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home