30 May 2004

Three consecutive days of drunken fun has left me...well, charged with the task of vacuuming the remaining cake off the living room floor, bedroom floor, couch cushions, chair cushion, and, dear god, how did it get there? I haven't been drunk Brian like this in a long time. Good fun, all around, with random margarita fiesta, Hoop-Dee-Doo, and Kitty O'Shea's. And now, what to do tonight?


I just finished writing out my schedule for the next couple of weeks. Nine programs left (and none of them are DPAS). What a quick internship. Pretty disturbing, if you ask me. It seems like just last week, I was waiting in line at the Commons for nonexistent information about my Y.E.S. training schedule, and now I'm leaving (by the way, I have two boxes packed already). I'm looking forward to free laundry (at least as much as one can look forward to laundry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home