20 May 2003

Hopefully, everyone enjoyed the seamless transition between the end of the last world and the beginning of a new world (09:00:00 on 17 May 2003). Our only worry now should be whether we have actually begun a new primary universe or whether we're trapped in a self-destructing tangent universe that might collapse upon us.

Graduation was a good time on Saturday, if you consider sitting in a hard plastic chair at a hot and stuffy basketball arena for two-and-a-half hours listening to a barrage of horrendous speeches and 1000+ names being read, In the end, I was exactly where I had started (new/tangent world aside). I had my degrees (well, I don't have the physical degrees yet, but the USPS will deliver those in June), but I had been through the ceremonial stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home