18 February 2004

Lately, I've had a few bizarre (bordering on the ridiculous) dreams. First, I dreamt that I was being pursued by the police for smoking weed on the campus of the University of Michigan. All of this is somehow symbolic (if you think that Freud had enough brain cells left from his cocaine habit to formulate any real "science"--a suppostion I find difficult to believe), seeing as I have never been "pursued" by the police, have never been on the campus of the University of Michigan, and have never smoked pot (which is not to say I wouldn't go to the UM campus or smoke pot, but that's irrelevant).

Last night I dreamt that I was being chased by a giant talking gorilla, who managed to catch up to me in my car as I was driving around the Epcot perimeter road. If only I could remember what the gorilla told me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home